Sunday, 27 July 2014

DAI-GAH HOU! (大家好!!) Legoland on foot: Malaysia Legoland

Dai gah hou means "Hello" in Cantonese. 
My Hong Kong friends came to visit and we were off to Malaysia for a one-day trip in Legoland.

I don't know why but the highlight of their trip to Singaporea was
1) to meet me and
2) Legoland.


Yes, I am a very important person heehee.
Anyway, after checking their official website and some travel agencies, we decided to go with a package offered by WTS travel. The coach picks you up and drops you off at Promenade, central

The bus left the Singapore flyer at 9am and we arrived at 11.30am. Smooth traffic, WEE~~~~~~~~~~


The themepark was bigger than I had imagined. People often described it as a themepark for kids but what's wrong with less scary rides? I come with a weak heart~  
They have a few areas to explore, the Water Park (which we didn't go), Lego Technic, Lego Kingdom, Lego Chima Miniland, Land of Adventure, Miniland (have your cameras ready!) and Lego City.

AQUAZONE Wave Racer. The car can go pretty fast and if you don't wind yourself to the center fast enough, you're gonna get wet baby! There are jets on the side where any passer-by could hit the button that causes an explosion in the water. Any unlucky player who passes by will get wet. I did ~
Thanks to the weather, my clothes dried pretty quickly :) Else you could also pay 4 MYR to put yourself in a HUGE human size dryer which I think, is great for pseudo studio photo shoots. Imagine Marilyn Monroe.

Kid Power Towers
The kids looked like they were having a lot of fun so we tried! Adults are allowed one person per car. Children will need to sit with an adult. I don't know why but I couldn't really pull myself up. I had to use so much strength and when I was 4/5 up the tower, my hands were so tired! I stayed there and dropped gradually over time haha. WEAK! How did the kids have so much fun?

HOTD (hair of the day?)
Is there such an acronym now? Well, weather was hot so I started braiding my hair :) 
Now I'm addicted! They say I look like a Korean actress from the back. 
Pair the updo with shades, your best companion to act atas.

There was an interesting fountain that played music. We think each instrument plays as someone walks near it. Not sure if it's true but try it when you're there!
We also took the technic twister (like your tea cups that keeps spinning), project X (not a huge roller coaster but yes, falling feeling :S), dragon's apprentice (yes, falling feeling), dino island (the girls took, it's so fun to watch, they got ALL wet and I put them in one of those human dryers), and the observation tower looks like this creepy dish that will free fall but it did not. Highly recommended for a break away from the heat~

No comments:

Post a Comment