So you'd probably read about me quitting my job.
Here's me having moved out of Singapore and finally settled down in my little space.
I'm not an expat, neither am I living in a big, fancy city.
Most of all, which I believe would be most people's concern, I'm earning about half of what I used to make.
Sounds brave but it's not like I didn't feel afraid.
And I'm not saying I'm above everyone else having overcame all that.
Actually, just the other day I got into a panic attack at work.
Some of the kids are working so hard, studying, being active at school and striving for the best.
They made me felt so unaccomplished and so lost.
I haven't been doing anything about myself since junior college.
I think I screwed myself up since then.
It felt so bad my eyes were teary.
That's the truth of it.
Everyone tells me it's okay and I'm still young and maybe I can just do be here for a year.
Still, it's scary.
But I thought about how much more comfortable I would be back in Singapore with that boring job and... really, no advances made in my life. Maybe this feeling of fear and being lost is good.
Then, I went ahead with my day.
Always at the right time, some friends will send me some signs (e.g. horoscope/zodiac readings)
And Facebook at times, have some motivational stuff.
Next, a successful Japanese who has given up his Japanese nationality for more liberty and acceptance of himself gives a word of advice. Read it here at:
On a lighter note, my room is small but it's looking pretty awesome now.
Winter's cold and I worry about my weight :P
1) the snacks are better than weed (having never smoked weed before)
2) it's cold so I don't want to go out in tights and only tights
3) I haven't really told anyone yet but do you know I get real hungry at midnight?
I end work past 8 usually so dinner's about 9 or 10pm. After that, all I do is bathe and watch tv.
Still, I GET HUNGRY?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my instagram album #yayfaring for my travels in the new city!

No comments:
Post a Comment